VADE Pumpkin Chocolate Chip + Protein No-Bake Cookies
Spooky season is in full force, which means a season full of tempting candy and treats that could hinder your nutrition and health goals. Don’t let that temptation spook you, instead of binging on sugary confectionery, these VADE no-bake pumpkin cookies will satisfy any sweet-tooth craving you have. The only thing spooky about these is how delectable and addicting they are and 40G of protein in each batch.
- 3/4 cup all natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 T milk of choice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 VADE Vanilla Protein scoops
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (for color)
- 1 cup almond flour + more if too sticky
- mini chocolate chips for decorating
- flakey sea salt to top
- In a bowl, mix together pumpkin, protein pods, and 4 T of milk. Let milk and protein sit for a few minutes to dissolve protein filter, then mix
- Add the rest of the ingredients minus the chocolate chips in the bowl and mix to combine until “cookie dough” forms
- Chill in fridge for at least 1 hour to rest and set aside
- In a shallow plate, add mini chocolate chips
- Take the cookie batter out of the fridge. Spray hands with cooking spray and roll into balls
- Roll individual balls in the plate of chocolate chips
- Top with flakey sea salt and enjoy!
- To store, wrap each cookie individually in parchment paper before storing in a bag or container. Keep them in the fridge or freezer or fridge for a spooky pumpkin treat!
If you enjoy this Pumpkin VADE No-Bake recipe make sure to tag us at @vadenutrition on Instagram or Facebook. We would love to share!