Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Who says you can’t have pie for breakfast? Team VADE has FALLen in love with these Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats, jam-packed with 20+ g of protein to keep you on track during the holiday season.
Using our VADE vanilla scoops will add a boost of protein to your everyday morning oats, and we took it up a notch by adding some fall flavors. This recipe is perfect to indulge in your pumpkin pie craving, just in time for Thanksgiving. You can even make this recipe in batches ahead of time, which is super convenient during the busy and stressful holiday season!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Protein Oats (individual serving)
- 1 VADE Vanilla Protein Scoop
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T maple syrup or honey (+ more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 T chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of each: nutmeg, ginger, clove, allspice, turmeric
- Toppings: almond butter, peanut butter, apples, banana, greek yogurt, chocolate chips, pecans, walnuts, cinnamon, honey, etc.
Add 1 VADE vanilla scoop and milk to a mason jar and shake until protein has dissolved.
Add the chia seeds and stir.
Mix in the rest of the ingredients, minus the toppings, and mix/shake until combined.
Let sit overnight in the fridge. The morning of, add your favorite toppings and take it with you on-the-go!