At VADE, we love desserts and we love protein. SO, what better way to enjoy them both other than protein-packed cupcakes?! Try out this recipe and enjoy a yummy cupcake that is loaded with protein. You won't regret it!
- 2 scoops VADE protein powder
- 1/2C all purpose flour
- 1/4C coconut flour
- 3/4C milk/milk alternative
- 1/4C light butter
- 1/2C FF greek yogurt
- 1-2 TSP vanilla
- 1 TBSP sprinkles (optional)
- 1 TSP salt
- 3oz FF cream cheese
- 1/4 C FF greek yogurt
- 1 scoop VADE protein powder
- 1 TBSP confetti sprinkles (optional)
- 2-3 drops food coloring of choice (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, vanilla, butter and greek yogurt in a bowl until creamy.
- Add in the milk/milk alternative and mix until well blended with the other ingredients.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Little-by-little, add the dry ingredients to the wet bowl and mix after each time.
- Mix all ingredients until a smooth and creamy texture is reached.
- Pour ingredients into cupcake pans and pop them into the oven @350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese and greek yogurt in a bowl until creamy.
- Add in the protein powder and mix until well combined.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix.
- Set aside until cupcakes are finished and then top your cupcakes off with this yummy frosting!
- Enjoy! :)
When you decide to try this recipe, take a picture and tag us in your post. We would love to see your tasty treats! :)