Goal setting can be difficult, and oftentimes people do not know where to start. My name is Joe and I am the CEO of VADE Nutrition. When my wife, Megan, and I first started VADE we took many of these steps in order to build it into the business it is today. We believe that 2023 is your year to make new goals for yourself and crush them. I believe the easy part is creating the goals, the challenge is sticking to them; which is why Megan and I have made a list of ways that you can accomplish all of your goals in 2023!
- Make your goals SMART – Make sure your goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-Bound.
- Break your goals down into smaller, achievable steps – Break your goals down into smaller, manageable tasks and take it one step at a time. This will make them seem less overwhelming!
- Track your progress – Track your progress to see how far you’ve come and how close you are to achieving your goals. Get a journal or even just track them on the notes on your phone! This way you can see how far you have come and how far you have to go.
- Celebrate your successes – Celebrate your successes when you hit milestones on your journey to achieving your goals. While we love when people are humble, it is also just as important to recognize your accomplishments with a little celebration!
- Stay motivated – Stay motivated by setting short-term goals and rewarding yourself for achieving them. Also reflect on why you started your journey in the first place. Sometimes we get so lost in the “hustle” that we can’t quite remember why we started to begin with.
- Stay focused – Focus on the end result and don’t get sidetracked by distractions. You can do this by eliminating whatever distractions may be in your way, whether that is too much time on social media, not being organized enough or having certain people in your life that take you away from your goals.
- Have an accountability partner – Enlist the help of someone to help you stay on track and motivated. For me, this was Megan!
- Visualize success – Visualize yourself achieving your goals and the feeling of accomplishment you’ll have when you do. Manifestation is such a strong driving force!
Let us know what goals you want to achieve in 2023. Here at VADE, we hope we can help you accomplish them!
Joe and Megan