Chocolate Fudge Protein Brownie Recipe
Protein powder can be baked into delicious desserts for a healthier alternative that everyone will love!
Our VADE Chocolate protein brownies are oozing with gooey chocolate and are the perfect mix of chewy and moist. With 100g of protein per batch we can ensure you, your family and loved ones won't be able to resist this protein packed delicious treat. Don't let dessert stop you from reaching your goals!
Try our Fudge Protein Brownies!
1 cup of sugar
- 1 Stick of softened butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 5 VADE Chocolate protein scoops
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips/chunks (save 1/2 for the top)
- 2 eggs
- Optional: pinch of salt and 1 tsp espresso powder
1. Mix together butter and sugar until combined. Add in eggs and mix.
2. Add VADE Chocolate Protein Scoops and 1/2 cup of the milk until protein has dissolved and everything is combined
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients, minus the chocolate chunks
4. Once brownie batter has formed, fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks until just combined
5. Transfer to a lined baking pan***. Sprinkle on the rest of the chocolate chunks and top and press down.
6. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set. ***use an 11x7 or 13x9 baking pan if you want a more evenly cooked brownie. using an 8x8 will allow for a super gooey center and cooked edges