Fudge Protein Browniers
Need a quick dessert to bring to your holiday get-together that won’t break the bank, or your belt? These protein-packed fudge brownies include ingredients that you already have in your pantry, and each pan slice has more than 100g of protein.
Try our Fudge Protein Brownies for your next Holiday party!
1 cup of sugar
- 1 Stick of softened butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 5 VADE Chocolate protein scoops
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup of chocolate chips/chunks (save 1/2 for the top)
- 2 eggs
- Optional: pinch of salt and 1 tsp espresso powder
1. Mix together butter and sugar until combined. Add in eggs and mix.
2. Add VADE Chocolate Protein Scoops and 1/2 cup of the milk until protein has dissolved and everything is combined
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients, minus the chocolate chunks
4. Once brownie batter has formed, fold in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks until just combined
5. Transfer to a lined baking pan***. Sprinkle on the rest of the chocolate chunks and top and press down.
6. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until center is set. ***use an 11x7 or 13x9 baking pan if you want a more evenly cooked brownie. using an 8x8 will allow for a super gooey center and cooked edges
Share this with your family and friends at your next holiday get-together, or not… you can have a slice as a midnight snack with milk. Now THAT’s a protein-packed dessert!If you make this recipe, be sure to take a picture and tag us at @vadenutrition on Instagram or Facebook! We would love to share!